Administrative - Administrative Assistant
Highline, 6060 E Iliff Ave, Denver, Colorado, United States of America Req #2375
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Do you get excited about working with people?
- Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through on details and documentation?
- Do you naturally have high energy and connect with people?
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist in directing the day-to-day functions of the facility following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Assist in the administrator with the administrative tasks in developing, maintaining, evaluating, and directing the day-to-day functions of the facility, its programs and activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of our written policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the facilitys services and activities with department directors.
- Maintain an adequate liaison with families and residents.
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- May be required to ensure that an adequate number of appropriately trained professionals are on duty.
- Serve on various committees of the facility.
- May assist in scheduling department working hours.
- Schedule and participate in departmental meetings.
- May facilitate orientation and on-the-job training.
- Ensure all personnel attend and participate in facility required in-service training programs.
- Recommend supply and equipment needs.
- Ensure all facility personnel, residents, visitors, etc., follow established safety regulations.
- May ensure that residents have received proper notice before discharge.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- May be responsible for ensuring that resident funds maintained by the facility are managed in accordance with the residents re quest.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
High School diploma required.Associates Degree in Business Administration or Health Administration preferred.Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.Must possess intermediate word processing and spreadsheet application skills.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
Share this job: